Jan. 3rd-Feb. 28th
March 1st-March 31st
April 1st-Jan. 2nd
|Mon - Fri||Closed||10:05 a.m. - 2:05 p.m.||11:05 a.m. until 6:35 p.m.|
|Sat - Sun||10:05 a.m. - 5:35 p.m.||10:05 a.m. - 5:35 p.m.||10:05 a.m. until 5:35 p.m.|
Fare is $1.00 for ages 13 and older, 50 cents for 12 and younger.
|The Streetcar has no service on the following holidays:|
|New Year's Day|
An all-day pass costs $3.00 and can be purchased when boarding the streetcar. Transfers are accepted from KT bus routes.
Click here for a map of the streetcar line.
Joseph McCarthy Transit Center
724 54th Street,
Kenosha WI 53140
Schedule: (262) 653-4287 http://kenosha.org/departments/transportation/carinfo.html#hours
photo by Mike Pavelich
Kenosha's six ex-Toronto PCC streetcars in historic livery are:
- 4606 (Chicago Surface Lines 'Green Hornet')
- 4609 (Pittsburgh Railways Company)
- 4610 (Toronto Transit Commission 'Red Rocket')
- 4615 (Johnstown Traction Company)
- 4616 (Cincinnati Street Railway)
- 4617 (Toronto Transit Commission)